Friday, October 31, 2008

He's here!

Carson Brian was born on 10/29/08 at 10:20 a.m. He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz and was 21 inches long. So far he has been a very good baby, sleeping and eating great! Big brother Ethan visited in the hospital twice, he didn't quite know what to think. We got home from the hospital today around 11, and have just been at home resting. Ethan was Batman for Halloween, and went trick or treating with Grandma Sheila. I am sure he had fun! I had a chance to post a few pictures, there will be more to come! I don't have many pictures with his eyes open because he has been such a sleepy boy! (We'll see if that continues through the night......)




1 comment:

Pants on the Loose & Little Man said...

Congratulations!!! Two handsome boys--three if you count your hubby! I hope all is well--enjoy your time off!