Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 weeks old!

Another week has gone by! Carson is 3 weeks old today. He seems like he is really growing alot, I bet he weighs almost 10 pounds. He just eats like crazy! He's been a little fussier than normal the last few days...so I haven't been getting as much sleep. I figured out that he really likes the swing, I have a small portable one and I got it out yesterday...it puts him right to sleep.
Not much else is really new I guess. Just been hanging out at home with the boys. I went on my first grocery store excursion last Friday with both of them. I will try NOT to do that again! Carson slept, and Ethan is always good in the grocery store...it's just easier to go by myself. :)

I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here...and Christmas is just around the corner. I need to start doing some Christmas shopping. Hopefully we will get a snowstorm one of these days. If it's going to be cold, there might as well be snow on the ground. Ethan can't wait to play in the snow.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Looking forward to see you Tuesday!

Pants on the Loose & Little Man said...

They are so adorable! I just said the exact same thing myself about the cold weather and that we might as well have a bunch of snow!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how time flies...I can't believe he is a month!! He looks like Jarred!! :-)