Baptism went great! Carson did good in church and we had a good turn out of family and friends at the house after church. I was all concerned about not having enough food, and everything turned out just fine. Thanks to everyone that helped me out! Our time hanging out with Shannon, Steve and Keisha went by really fast, but it was fun. Keisha and Ethan had fun playing together. My only regret for the whole weekend was not taking enough pictures, good thing Shannon had her camera out. There are a few pictures of us in front of the church that I don't have yet, so I will make sure to post those when I get them. (But only if I approve of how I look in them. haha.)





Carson and Aubrey are going to be playing together before we know it, it's already cute to watch them together. Aubrey is going in for a kiss in this picture!!
Not much else has been going on. I took Carson to the doctor on Saturday morning because I thought maybe he had an ear infection (he doesn't) and he weighs 18 pounds! Wow! I will be lucky if any of the summer clothes I had from Ethan fit him.
Hopefully the weather forecast is right and it will actually be in the 50's this week! For the last couple of years I have wanted to hide Easter eggs outside for Ethan, but it's always been to cold. Maybe this year it will work out!





Carson and Aubrey are going to be playing together before we know it, it's already cute to watch them together. Aubrey is going in for a kiss in this picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment