Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend Part II

I know you are all just dying from the suspense, so here are the pictures from Sibley Park. It was such a nice day and earlier in the week Sara & I decided we should do something Sunday. Sibley Park now has a brand new farm animal setup & playground, it's pretty nice. So we all went together...including the daddies! :)











Ethan was giggling because we told him to be careful or the llama or alpaca (whatever it was) would spit on him!!


Aubrey & Ethan liked watching the chickens the best, and it was interesting because some of them were in the process of laying eggs. We would have watched them longer, but a couple of guys I know were pacing in the background. :) So we ended the night by grilling out at the Will's. It was a good weekend!

No comments: