Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The sun is shining!

The weather for the last week is not what I had in mind for FALL! It has been miserable, especially when there is an almost 5 year old in the house who has a lot of energy and needs to get outside! Otherwise his mommy may go crazy. :) So, I hope the sun can stay out today until after work...because we need to be outside!
Taking pictures of the boys is definitely not easy anymore. Carson won't sit still and it takes a lot of convincing (and bribing!) to get Ethan to act normal and not stick his tongue out or close his eyes. Although it does make for some funny pictures sometimes.
Saturday is Ethan's last soccer game. I just hope the crappy weather can hold off so that they get to play. Ethan has missed 2 weeks because of being sick and the weather.

The cute little blue eyed boy from above has decided for the past 4 or 5 nights that he wants to be awake from 3-5 a.m.! I think when he was sick with his last ear infection he got a little to use to being picked up in the middle of the night. I hope we can break this soon, because it makes for
a long day at work!
It's been an exciting week of MN sports. Ethan says GO VIKINGS & TWINS!

No comments: