Ethan had his Christmas program last Friday. The theme was "Starry Night". The kids sang 6 songs, the boys were dressed as shepards and the girls angels. Ethan did great! He stood still for the most part. Some of the kids were turning around, talking to eachother and messing around. It was pretty entertaining. The best part was when they sang "We wish you a Merry Christmas". I only caught the last part on video but Ethan really got into it with the arm actions as you can see.
Singing up front.
Ethan the shepard.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! While it would be OK to be snowed in with this weather we are supposedly getting, it makes it hard for everyone to see their families. So I hope the snow holds off for safe travels.
Here is a picture of Ethan and Carson just for fun. The last 3 posts have been about Ethan and I haven't taken to many pictures of Carson (sorry bud!)
No comments:
Post a Comment