Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sunday Fun-Day

What a nice weekend! Ethan was worn out on Sunday night from all of the playing outside. The first thing he asked Grandpa to do when we got to their house on Friday night was get the basketball hoop out...and he did, of course. Ethan got to dye Easter eggs on Saturday afternoon. The Easter bunny came on Sunday morning, he decided to hide eggs inside the house...good thing...because Ethan decided to wake up at about 5:45 a.m. and I wouldn't have wanted to search for eggs outside at that time! So he had fun finding his basket and searching for eggs around the house. Carson found one egg, sat on the floor and played with it and kept saying "ball" over and over. Easily entertained. :) I failed to take pictures of them with their Easter baskets...my mind wasn't focused on getting the camera out that early in the morning! Ethan, my mom and I went to church and then had an Easter brunch afterwards. The kids had fun playing outside in the sandbox and riding around on the golf cart. You even get to see a rare family pic of Jarred and I and the boys! Usually we try to stay out of pictures, which we need to get better about...because it's fun to have pictures of us and the kids too.


No comments: