Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Carson!

Happy Birthday to our big 2 year old! Where did the year go? I feel like I was just writing about your 1 year birthday. I cannot believe you are 2 already. You are getting so big and becoming more and more independent. It is fun to watch you try and do more things by yourself. You are still mommy's boy. Every morning when I come upstairs I am greeted by you running right to me and saying mommy! mommy! :) I love that. You look up to your big brother and copy him (in good and bad ways!) and you love to play with him. There are moments when I will catch you & Ethan playing trains, looking at a book, or coloring so nicely together. That makes me smile! I think winter is going to be long because you love playing outside so much. You love bikes, football, tractors and balloons! You had fun this fall riding in the combine and tractor with daddy and Grandpa John. You are talking more everyday and starting to put words together. I am sure you will be talking non stop before we know it. I can't wait to see what the next year brings for you. We love you Carson!

No comments: