Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Winter is here!

It's cold out. I figured it was the perfect day to put up some pictures of the kids playing in the snow! This snowstorm was a few weeks ago. It was very heavy snow, but it was so pretty that morning! Ethan couldn't wait to get outside. He is at the age now where playing out in the snow is fun and he stays out for more then 10 minutes. Carson however...doesn't last very long. He wants to go outside so bad, but then he hates it after about 5 minutes. He is getting better, but he really doesn't like having all of the winter gear on. Ethan and I made a nice little snowman that day. I thought it was pretty cute, until I drove around town the next day and saw all of these huge life size snowmen that everyone else built with their kids. Guess I better work on my snowman buidling skills for next time around. :)




No comments: