A few weekends ago it finally got warm enough for Carson to swim in his new pool. It was too cold when we first put the water in, but later in the day when it got warm he loved it. He loves pools and being in the water! Hoping to take him to one of the waterparks sometime this summer. The kids also got to go to the carnival in Janesville, they are both really into rides. Good thing Jarred likes rides, because I don't! But I did go on the ferris wheel with Carson, I can handle that! :) Ethan can go on the bigger rides now, although he still likes to ride the little kiddie rides too. This last weekend the kids went to Grandpa and Grandma Poppe's. They kept busy catching teeny tiny toads, they were the cutest little things! I wish I would have taken a picture of them. Ethan let them all go in our backyard, he's hoping a few will stay around. :)
Boostwin казино – безопасная игра и быстрые выплаты
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment