Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

Ethan & Carson are both ready for Christmas. :) Ethan had fun on Saturday night making cut out sugar cookies with me. He rolled out dough and cut out his own cookies. It was fun. He was wondering when he could do it again. Maybe he needs an easy bake oven for Christmas?? haha
Well, I am counting down the last 3 weeks of my maternity leave. I cannot believe it has gone by so fast. January 5th is going to be a really hard day.

This upcoming weekend we are going to the Waterpark of America in the cities with Jarred's family. We are staying Friday and Saturday night, Ethan is so excited. He loves waterparks.

For Christmas we are going to be down in Fairmont. So we are looking forward to that.

I hope everyone is staying warm! I am glad I don't have to leave the house today.


No comments: