Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Ethan!

Ethan is 4 today! Today he got to stay home with both Daddy, Carson and I. He opened a couple of bday presents and just played in his toy room with his new toys. Sunday we are having the birthday party with all of the family. No kid birthday party yet this year, not sure I am ready for that yet. :)
The baby pic is of Ethan, I just wanted to post it for fun to show how much he has grown.

Tonight Auntie Andrea is coming to stay with Ethan and Carson. Jarred and I are going out for our 5 year anniversary. "5 years of bliss..." as Jarred would say. haha. We are going to eat at Greenmill then to the movie Four Christmases, we heard it was pretty funny. Then if we can both still stay awake maybe we will stop by the bar!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 4 already!!