Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wishing for warmer weather

We had fun visting April at her new house last weekend, even though I was worried the whole time about weather, and it really didn't even end up doing anything! Anyway, we did a little shopping (found a cute outfit for Carson's baptism!), went for a walk to get some fresh air and let Ethan burn off some energy. Instead of going out for supper we ordered some really good pizza, much easier then going to a restaurant. It is definitely a lot more work for me carting 2 kids to the cities, and driving up there just makes me nervous in general! It makes me thankful for small towns.

I was going through pictures and came across this one of Ethan when his hair was longer!
It makes me miss it like that. Shaving his head is easier and cheaper since I can do it...but I love his cute blonde hair. We will probably have to grow it out again (sorry daddy!). I bought a new shaver and it came with an instructional DVD on how to cut hair, maybe I can try and teach myself how to cut it the way it used to be! If I screw up, I can always shave it off. :)

On Saturday Margo, Mark & Owen are coming to hang out with us, I am excited to see them! Mark is going to help Jarred lay tile in our bathroom in the basement. We are getting closer to getting it done, it will be nice to be able to use it now that our bedroom is down there.

Tomorrow morning I am taking Ethan to pre-school screening. I hope it goes well!

When we were driving up to the cities on Saturday morning out of no where Ethan said: "Mommy, I wish it was summer so I could play outside!". Me to Ethan...and I am sure everyone else feels the same way! So lets hope it warms up soon.

Have a good weekend!


Carson sitting in his Bumbo chair enjoying his toys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carson looks so cute in his bumbo chair......

Grandpa wants Ethans hair longer!!!

Grandma Renee

Anonymous said...

Such a cute picture! Love the colors of his outfit! Hopefully Owen won't tip him over in his Bumbo when we come to visit.:)just kidding, I will keep him away.:) Will be fun to see you all!