Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Feed me!

Carson LOVES his rice cereal, I guess he was ready to try it because he gobbles it right up.
He had his 4 month doctor appointment yesterday. He weighed 15 pounds 6 ounces and was 25 inches long. Both put him around the 60-70th percentile. He is growing good! He has also started giggling...I love that sound.

I have a hard time getting Ethan to let me take new pictures of him, maybe next week I can sneak in a few pictures of him playing sports at the Y. Lastnight they played kickball, it was kind of chaotic but Ethan had fun and didn't want to leave.

This weekend the kids and I are going to visit April at her new house! We will probably sneak in a little shopping and go somewhere fun to eat. Or maybe April should cook for us!! :)

Have a good week!


1 comment:

Pants on the Loose & Little Man said...

Too cute!! LOOOOOOVVEEEEEEE the bib!