Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nothing new...

I try my best to update at least once a week so I don't disapoint the few faithful readers that I have on this blog. :)
Carson is pretty much sitting up by himself now and still rolling around the room. I can tell crawling isn't far away. I need to get my house all baby proofed again, yikes! He also cut his first tooth last week. There must be a few more coming in, because he has been kind of cranky this last week.

Ethan has been playing outside and riding in the tractor when he can, although planting is now done. Now it's time for him to practice riding his bike so we can get those training wheels off!

This weekend we will probably head down to Fairmont and spend a little time at the campground. It would be nice to have some spring like weather...no wind...no rain...just sunshine please!

3 comments:

Grandma Renee said...

He's growing up too fast!

rach0022 said...

What a chunky monkey! Love it!

Auntie Shannon said...

I just want to pinch those cheeks!!