Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer Fun

Is it really July already? Summer is zipping by.

We went down to Fairmont for the 4th of July. My cousins Amanda and Cory came to visit us for the weekend, so it was nice to see them. We went and visited great grandma & grandpa and hung out around the house and campground. Unfortunately Carson was a bit on the fussy side, he wasn't feeling well and had a runny nose and low grade fever. I blame everything on teething right now, but who knows! So on the night of the 4th of July we hung out at the campground, and watched an OK fireworks show. Keisha also got here on the 4th and Ethan was happy to see her! This whole week we have not had daycare, so I took the day off on Monday. Keisha came back with us and we all headed to the Waseca waterpark with Sara & Aubrey. We thought we might be in trouble because the babies both cried almost all the way over there. Carson was cranky most of the time, but Aubrey seemed to love the water! I wish I could have a day off every week to do fun stuff like that with the kids. Maybe someday. ( I think I have said that before?)


Waiting for the fireworks to start.


Looking super cute in her little swimsuit! (I love girl clothes!!)
Making sure they don't scrape their knees!


Carson was not happy about picture time.

Keisha has been a big help taking care of the kids! She even cleaned the house for me today. I need to have a 13 year old around more often. :)

No comments: