Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just kids

It was only towards the end of June that Carson started crawling. Now he is pulling himself up on his own! His favorite thing to do is look out the picture window and bang on the window with his hand. He also pulls himself up in his crib and chews on it in the exact same spot that Ethan did! He is getting into everything...opening cupboards, drawers, pulling the cats hair, chewing on books. You name it and he has tried to get into it! :) I almost forgot how busy they are at this age. This picture is kind of dark, but it shows how proud he is after pulling himself up the on the couch.


The weekend of the 10th of July we went over to New Ulm and hung out with the Becker's! Margo & I took the kids to the Sleepy Eye waterpark. Ethan had fun playing with Owen in the yard after we got back to the house.
Carson was happy to play with some different toys!
Just a little backyard fun at our house.



Below is Ethan playing in his...umm...rather small pool. Guess I didn't really read the dimensions when I bought it, it's more for a smaller kid. But he still likes it, so I guess that is all that matters!

Jarred and I are off to Country Jam this weekend, we leave Thursday and come back Sunday! It should be a fun time. The kids are staying with Grandpa Preston then Grandpa & Grandma Poppe. They should have fun. I know I am looking forward to sleeping in! :)

No comments: