Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summer is almost over.....

...and I am okay with that! As most of you know (because I say it all of the time)...I love fall! We look forward to being outside in the fall, going to apple orchards, buying pumpkins, fall colors...and of course the nice cool weather. And lucky for Ethan, he will be able to ride in the tractor and combine again soon. His favorite thing to do!

Ethan had a great week at his new school last week. Don't call it daycare around him, because he will correct you and tell you that he is now at SCHOOL, not daycare. :) I hope it continues to go well. He already has some new friends he likes to talk about and they seem to keep busy with lots of different activities.

We didn't do much over labor day weekend. Just stayed around the house. Jarred and Ethan did some work outside and needed Grandpa John's gator to move some blocks around, so Ethan of course loved that. He thought he should be able to drive!


Ethan was excited to have Benji with us for a few days.

Happy to be eating......

....and then the "hurry up and get that spoon back in my mouth" face!
Have a great week!

No comments: