Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's a Blogging World

It seems like more & more people are joining the blogging world. I love blogging, I just wish I could become better at thinking of creative things to talk about. Not just...here's what we did last weekend, here's some pictures of the kids...blah blah. :) I know that was the point of starting a blog, just to be able to post pictures of the kids and what they have been up to so family/friends can see...and it seems like some people like to check it out. But someday it would be fun to think of interesting stories to tell and topics to write about. It would even be fun to get more creative with the design of the blog and add side bars/advertisements to it. (People actually make money from the advertisement part!) But I guess taking care of 2 kids and having a full time job kind of takes up a lot of time. So, it's just another thing to keep thinking about. Stay tuned, maybe someday this blog will just get more interesting! :)
On that note. Back to updates on the kiddos! Some changes will be coming for Ethan. As of August 31st he is going to be going to a new "school". It's a daycare center here in Mankato that takes pre-schoolers full time. He went and visited it with me yesterday, he was kind of shy when the teachers talked to him and tried to get him to join in on the kids games. But when we left he said he thought it would be a fun place to go. I think it will be great for him to have more structure in his day and more kids to play with that are his age. So lets hope this change is good. I can't believe how grown up he is...first pre-school...and soon kindegarten. *sigh*
He is looking at his brother with complete adoration...I will show this to him some day when all he wants to do is get away from that cute little brother.

Sleeping babies are so sweet (it was only coincidence that his pacifier and pj's coordinate!)

And then that sweet little baby wakes up and gets into everything...and laughs when you tell him no.

Ethan thought making Carson's hair like this was hilarious, he couldn't stop giggling. He had a bunch of sunscreen on so his hair was nice & greasy!

The boys & I are heading down to Fairmont this weekend. Hoping to spend some time out at the Martin County Fair!
Jarred is going to the pre-season Vikings game Friday night. GO BRETT FAVRE!

No comments: