Tuesday, August 10, 2010

School Supplies?

In one month our "little" Ethan will be a kindergartner. It is so hard for me to believe! Everywhere I go I am reminded because of all of the school supplies that are out in the stores, and soon Ethan and I will be headed there together to pick out those school supplies! I am excited but sad at the same time. I just cannot believe how grown up he is. I can't wait to post the first day of school picture that I know every mom takes...you know...the one with the smiling kid wearing a new backpack and cute first day of school outfit. You can count on me to post one, probably that very same day. :) Thinking about this made me go and look at a bunch of pictures of Ethan from past, so I thought I would share a few.

Do you think this picture resembles Carson a little bit? I do.

No comments: