A few weeks ago we took a mini trip to the Como Zoo and the Waterpark of America with the Will family. Sara & I took the kids to the zoo during the day...and boy was it hot...and crowded. But the kids had fun! I have now made a mental note to not take the kids to the zoo on a day when it is going to be so busy, I don't like crowds...especially with a stroller. So after spending a few hours there we were more than ready to jump in the pool! Both boys had a great time. Carson was a little hesitant at first, but once he figured things out he was like a fish. He loved going down the slides with his daddy and was pretty fearless! Our hotel room had bunk beds and so Ethan was excited to sleep on the top bunk. A good time was had by all, we wished we could have stayed a little longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment