Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Smiles!

I did a little video of Carson smiling this morning! It was easier to catch him smiling on the video than trying to get a good picture. I think the video may look a little dark...it didn't look that way when I was recording. So hopefully this works. I wish I could edit out my voice...it always sounds funny to hear your own voice played back to you. Turn down the volume and you won't have to hear me. :)

Eventually I will have some pictures up of Ethan's birthday party. He had a fun time and got LOTS of presents. He's been keeping busy playing. This morning when he saw all of the snow he wanted to go outside right away. But I know I will get him all bundled up and he will want to be out there for about 15 minutes before he gets cold.

Enjoy the video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute :-) Thanks again for having us over for Ethan's birthday party. it's always fun to see our friends and their children.