I think this weekend I might test out giving Carson a little rice cereal, now that he is 4 months old. Just a little at night. Maybe...just maybe...it would help him sleep through the night. :) So I will post some pictures of that next week, I am sure it will be interesting! He also has his 4 month doctor appointment on Monday, can't wait to see how much he weighs! He is growing so fast and already wearing some 6-9 month clothes.
A few weeks ago we switched our bedrooms around so the boys would have their own rooms. Jarred and I now have our bedroom in the basement, it has actually worked out well. So Ethan wanted me to take a picture of him in his "new" room.
Tomorrow Jarred and I, Jamie & Sara and Trent & Laura are going to Diamond Joe's casino. Should be a fun time. I am sure the girls will just hang out at the slot machines, although I kind of want to play a little blackjack! Grandpa John is coming over to watch the boys.
My mom & dad went to Colorado this weekend to visit Shannon and watch Keisha play in a basketball tournament. I wish we could have gone with! They even took Benji with.
Have a good weekend!
Testing out his new high chair, what a big boy!
Ethan showing off his bedroom!
All smiles in the tub!
No comments:
Post a Comment