Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lazy Dayz

I guess I have kind of taken a little break from the blog!

Let's see...Jarred and I got away for a long weekend & went to Country Jam with his family. It was a lot of fun. Great music & good food & drinks. Meanwhile my mom was back home taking care of the kids while she had the stomach flu. Yikes! Good thing she had Keisha to help. Ethan got to go fishing with Grandpa Brian & he caught LOTS of fish! He still talks about it.

Carson had his 9 month doctor appointment today. Last week he had another go around with an ear infection, so today the doctor checked his ears out and said they look great! I hope they stay that way for awhile. He weighs 21.7 pounds and is 29 inches long. Growing like a weed! He is still keeping busy crawling around and getting into everything. Most of you have seen them, but he had some really cute 9 month pictures taken. So I am going to post my favorite picture, because I can't get enough of it!



August is going to fly by, and soon Ethan will be starting pre-school, sunday school & soccer! Sorry to all of you who love summer...but I am really looking forward to fall. :)

No comments: