Monday, November 30, 2009

Buddies

Last weekend Margo & Owen came to hang out with us for the afternoon.  Carson & Owen played together so good, it was the cutest thing to watch them.  Besides the fact that Carson is going through a hitting stage and he smacked Owen over the head a few times.  (sorry Owen!)  As most of you know, Margo and I have known eachother forever and somehow survived being college roomates.  :)  I just love the fact that we now get together to watch our kids play. 

Don't they just look SO innocent? 


They both thought it was funny to put bowls on their heads!

We were laughing watching Owen push Carson back & forth...they were both laughing too, wish I would have caught it on video!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Hey! Your pics are so much cuter than what I have=you should send them to me!! I have a cute one of them sitting together in the chair i will have to send you. Good news, glad to hear Carson's tube placements went well!!!