Ethan spent a lot of time in the tractor & combine this fall. I mean A LOT! I can't believe that kid can sit out there for as long as he does, there were a few Saturdays where he was out there for 12 hours! Everyday when I picked him up from pre-school, he would ask if daddy was in the field. But he only got to go out there if he was good at school. Then when he gets home from the tractor, he plays with his little tractors and combines on the kitchen floor. He is not happy if Carson messes up his "field"! I think we have a little farmer on our hands. Daddy & Grandpa John should be proud. :)
And he always had to make sure to put on his "work" clothes, which are any of his jeans that have holes in them. We bought him work boots this year too.
No comments:
Post a Comment