Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy weekend!

I was a little bit concerned that we were going to miss out on Halloween and birthday party fun, but everything turned out great.

Ethan was sick on Thursday & Friday.  It didn't come as a big surprise because almost his entire pre-school class was out.  He had a low grade fever and just felt crummy.  He was bummed because he had to miss his school party on Friday.  But we did go up to the St. Clair school on Friday night with Sara & Aubrey.  It was a little crazy there!  Ethan was still a little out of it, so he didn't have as much fun as I had hoped.  Saturday night Grandpa Ron and Andrea took Ethan trick or treating in Janesville, he got a TON of candy!  Carson and I stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house, it was very cold. 

Sunday was Carson's big first birthday party!  Thanks to everyone who came.  Carson got some nice new clothes and fun toys.  Which his big brother seems to also enjoy.  :) 

I love planning and having parties at my house, but they always seem like such a whirlwind.  I spend tons of time cleaning and planning, and then it is over so fast.  But, all that matters is that everyone has a good time and we get to spend time with family and friends!


































No comments: