Thursday, December 3, 2009

All is well

Carson had his tubes put in yesterday, and it all went perfectly!  His surgery was at 7:30 and we were home by 8:30.  He slept all day and was pretty darn happy after his afternoon nap.  They suctioned fluid off of his left ear, so that may have been affecting his mood at times.  I hope it was all worth it!  Here is a picture I took on my cell phone of him before they wheeled him into surgery. 


The nurses all thought he was pretty cute, he was smiling away at them.  It was a little bit hard watching him go into the surgical room, but I didn't cry knowing that it would be short and quick.  But I can't imagine sending a baby/child into a more serious and long surgery!  Yikes.

Ethan has his big 5th birthday on Saturday!  I will post more on that tomorrow!

1 comment:

Pants on the Loose & Little Man said...

YEAH!! I am glad everything went well!!