Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Fun!

We are having a great summer so far! Ethan is loving Kids Connection. He got to go to a Twins game, he loved the new stadium. They have been to the WOW Zone, done swimming lessons, and tball. I hope to post some pictures of tball soon! He has a lot of fun with that and does a good job. It's entertaining watching those little kids play ball. This weekend we are going to Fairmont for the 4th of July, hopefully it won't rain so we can spend some time at the campground and lake. Next weekend we are going to the Waterpark of America for a night with the Will family. Should be a fun time! I have to share a few cute pictures of Ethan, Carson, Aubrey & Jack too. We had never gotten a picture of all 4 of them together. Aubrey and Carson were having fun playing together when I took these pictures too. It's hit or miss with those two because they really don't like to share with eachother. It's fun watching them interact. :)




I hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th of July!

No comments: