T-ball is already almost over for the summer! Ethan only has 2 games left. He has had a lot of fun playing, his team name is the "Pirates". I think he will be disappointed when the season is over. I already got a sign up sheet for fall soccer, that will be on his mind next! I have been thinking about fall already too...cool weather and no bugs sounds wonderful! It doesn't seem like to long ago that I couldn't wait for the weather to be warm. My mind changes quickly. :) Anyway, I am posting a video of Ethan batting, it's kind of funny because he just hit a short little hit and then didn't run right away. He wanted to pick the ball up and try again because he didn't hit it far enough!



Ethan's biggest fan was having fun at the game! He ran up to Ethan right after the game and gave him a hug...and then he probably tried to hit Ethan 30 seconds later, but it was cute while it lasted. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment