Friday, February 20, 2009

3 1/2 month pics

I am pretty sure everyone that reads this blog has seen Carson's pictures already, but I am going to post a few anyway. I was just so happy with how they turned out.

We are headed to Fairmont this weekend, I am really looking forward to going but am annoyed right now because we are in a Winter Weather Advisory!!! I just hope it can hold off until I can get there.

I tried to sign Ethan up at the Y a few days ago for one of those sports classes, apparently I waited to long and they are both full! So I think I will have him do the next session of swimming lessons right away. I really like having him involved in something so he can get some exercise, and he enjoys it. Plus it forces me to workout! :) The requirements to pass the next class seem pretty tough, they have to be able to swim across the pool without help! I have a feeling the little kids probably take this session a few times.

If anyone wants to go see a girly movie this weekend go see Confessions of a Shopaholic! Sara and I went to it lastnight and I thought it was really good.

Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

Pants on the Loose & Little Man said...

Very handsome!!! Travel safe!!

Anonymous said...

Seeing new pics get's me more and more excited to come home next month! I can't wait to all of you! Love Ya Sis!!