Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Round 2

We are on round 2 of kids being sick, Ethan woke up at about 2 a.m. with a fever and this morning it was at 102! He has a cough and stuffy nose, so hopefully it doesn't get any worse. Jarred is at home with him today. I hope he gets better fast.

I ended up getting him in that sports class at the Y, a spot opened up. So he went lastnight and played soccer! It was cute watching those kids. I know Ethan has some issues with listening...some days it really seems like his ears just don't work. But when I saw how bad some of those other kids were at listening, it made me feel a little better! :)

Carson is still doing okay, I hope he doesn't catch what Ethan has.

Hope everyone that is reading this is staying healthy, this year has been terrible for sickness.

Spring can come anytime.

No comments: