Last week was a very long week! Carson ended up getting sick with a really bad cough. I felt so sorry for the little guy. He would cough so hard that he would choke and then end up throwing up. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday and they said he just had a cold and there was nothing they could do. So he suffered through a few more days and I took him back to the doctor on Friday. They found an ear infection and heard a little crackling in his lungs, so he was put on on antibiotic. He was in a much better mood over the weekend and he isn't coughing as much. he has definitely picked up some bad habits while being sick, like wanting to be held all of the time and not sleeping in his crib as good. But that's okay, it's pretty hard not to cuddle with him when he isn't feeling good.
We thought Ethan had the flu, I had to pick him up from daycare one day after he had thrown up. But it must have been something he ate because he ended up being fine. He has been okay since then, and just has a slight cold. Hopefully he stays healthy this week because it is his last week of swimming lessons. He is going to be bummed when they are over, he loves going. He came up with the idea that he is going to be playing soccer once swimming lessons are over. He also wants to play t-ball really bad, but won't be old enough for the summer program in St. Clair. I should be able to get him involved in something like that at the YMCA.
I hope everyone is staying healthy, there is so much crap going around. My mom came and watched the boys on Thursday...and now she is sick! Hope you feel better mom! :)
1 comment:
Wow, Carson looks so grown up in this picture!
Post a Comment