Friday, February 13, 2009

Swimming

Ethan passed his first swimming class! So he moves from Pike to Eel, he was very proud of himself. I tried to take a few pictures of him swimming, but I think I need to read the manual on my camera because any kind of action shot turns out blurry. I know Jarred is reading this saying it's the picture taker (he thinks my hand shakes) and not the camera, but I am convinced I need to change the settings on the camera or something. Anyway, now that swimming is over I am going to put Ethan in a Mini Sports camp where they will learn to play tball, soccer, basketball & floor hockey. It's just on Monday nights. So then after that session is over he will do swimming lessons again.

Carson is doing much better, his cough is almost gone. He is such a happy baby! Now we just need to work on sleeping through the night again.

Have a good weekend & Happy Valentine's Day!





I think the flash surprised Carson a little bit in this picture! :)

2 comments:

Pants on the Loose & Little Man said...

Yeah on moving up in swimming!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ethan!!! I'm proud of you!!!